Dear Valued Customers,
Brian Hilton Motor Group’s greatest priority is the safety of our staff and customers. We’re currently still fully operational but have taken the below steps to increase the safety of both parties. We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
- Early Bird Drop off Box is now available all day. This means you can park your car at the service department, drop off your keys and we can do the rest over the phone.
- Service Advisors will be wearing gloves for vehicle drop off.
- Vehicles will be wiped down at touch points before handover.
- Pay by Phone – to avoid waiting time in the service showrooms, you’re welcome to note that you would prefer to deal with our advisors over the phone.
- Please respect our staffs wishes if they would prefer not to shake hands – as we will respect yours.
- To avoid waiting around, call and book an appointment and our reps can have the car ready to view
- Facetime! That’s right, if you would like to have a look around the car, call in and we can Facetime you back!
- Search Online – If you’re after a valuation, or more information on a vehicle – BrianHilton.com.au has many tools to help.
- Wipe Down – We have wipes on standby to wipe down door handles & steering wheels if you’re looking to test drive, plus soap stations to wash your hands after.
- WE CAN COME TO YOU – Our friendly sales team love getting out on the road! Call and book an appointment and our staff can visit you. *Subject to availability & proximity.
Brian Hilton Motor Group will continue to monitor the situation and make necessary changes to protect both the public and our staff. At this stage we’re fully operational and are excited to help your service and sales needs.
CEO | Brian Hilton Motor Group